Now that the holidays have passed, I knew it was time to replace our Christmas wreath with something that could be hung year-round. I found ALL items (with the exception of the bow) on Christmas clearance!!
AND putting this together took me less than 20 minutes. Easy peasy!
Wreath- Christmas Clearance @ Target
Flowers- Christmas Clearance @ Michael’s
- DIY Wreath Base (Any Size of your choosing)
- Flowers ( I grabbed 4 bouquets worth) & 1 large set of gold sparkle leaves
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wire cutters/ Sturdy Scissors
- Ribbon/Bow (optional)
- Please note: White rope is in above picture which I did NOT end up using
- Cut all flowers off their stems. I would leave about an inch so you have enough length to stick the flower into the wreath base.
- Once you have a nice stack of all of your leaves and flowers. Plug hot glue gun in and allow to heat up. I started on the left side of my wreath and worked my way around clockwise. It was easier for me to take that approach.
- I would apply glue to the stem of the flower and push it in wherever I wanted it on the wreath base.
I decided to add a bow, so I made sure to put the bow in the center from the start. If you decide to not have a bow, then continue as you would like around the entire wreath.Finished Product!! You are done!!
This color scheme worked best for our decor! Feel free to use any colors/flowers that you would like and have fun with it!!