Happy SuperBowl Sunday!! Woo!
I have been SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED to do this post!
As a stay-at-home mom to my little girl and happily married to my sexy hubby..It has given me time to figure out what REALLY works in the kitchen and what I would really GO BONKERS WITHOUT.
When we bought our house, designing the kitchen was one of the greatest experiences! Dual oven, built-in win rack, and SO MANY CABINETS.
- A nice set of Pots and Pans!! I love NON-STICK, COPPER- COATED PANS
- Cupcake Trays. You will use them for cupcakes, muffins, egg cups, etc. And I PROMISE you, you WILL NEED ONE when you least expect it so you’ll wish you had one on hand.
- A Waffle Iron. You will use one more often than you think! We love to have the option of homemade waffles, especially for a nice Sunday Brunch at home!Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker
- A Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron. My mother got this for me shortly after having our little girl and we LOVE IT! Ellie gets a nice, fun themed breakfast. Plus, you can always make pancakes/waffles in bulk and keep in the fridge! DisneyMickey Mini Waffle Maker
5. Mini Loaf Pan. I LOVE this thing. I use it to make individual size meat loaf! It’s also great for mini bread loaves, mini lasagna, mini cakes, etc. Use your imagination, but this is definitely a fun thing to own!
** Pictured above– Mini Cinnamon Pecan Bread Loaves..Mmm. Recipe to come!
(I’ve attached a link for a great mini loaf pan around 10 bucks! I found mine ages ago so I wasn’t able to find the exact one I listed above, but thought this would be a great alternative if interested!)Wilton 8-Cavity Loaf Pan, Mini
7. Crock Pot. I LOVE my Crockpot. I use it weekly. If you’re not a savvy crock pot user, I recommend trying out some Pinterest recipes or looking for Crockpot cookbooks.
***We love to take chicken breasts, 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes, and a packet of taco seasoning. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken in pot. Add a can of beans (and jalapenos if you’d like!) Great for chicken burritos/burrito bowls! You can also pour over cut in half sweet potato!
8. A great set of mixing bowls. I use a mixing bowl daily. If you do ANY sort of cooking this is a great investment.
9. A Donut Tray. HAHA! Perhaps NOT as necessary as you may think, but I use for Protein Donuts. And if you’re a TIU (Tone it Up Girl) You know exactly what I am talking about! Such a fun thing to have in the house!Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan
10. A Keurig Machine. I use ours DAILY!!! Our model has a digital screen that allows us to make our coffee “stronger” and choose between an 8, 10, or 12 oz cup of coffee! We also use it for just hot water to make a cup of tea or hot cocoa. Favorite kitchen item hands down! Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker with 12 oz Brew Size and Hot Water on Demand, Platinum
11. Divided Skillet Pan! I received this as a gift for Christmas! It lets me make an entire meal using only one pan! Easy clean up. Easy to use! Dishwasher Safe. Overall, a neat and convenient item to have!5 in 1 Divided Sectional Grill Pan
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post!!
What our YOUR kitchen MUST-HAVES!?!