I am SO PLEASED to announce that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Rejoicing in Hope-Savannah
I just started blogging January 1st at a New Year’s Resolution to myself. It has been such a wonderfully rewarding experience. I share my life, my recipes, my silliness and to know that people are actually reading what I have to say AND enjoying it is AMAZING! So THANK YOU.
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Thank the lovely person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog!
2. Nominate 15 of your fellow bloggers whose work has stood out to you! (You should probably let them know too!)
3. In your post, write 7 things about yourself that others may not know!
So here it goes:
- I LOVE Sour Beer. I hadn’t tried any until about a year ago and it instantly became my favorite. There is a beer by Lagunitas called “Dark Swan” and it’s AMAZING.
2. I love crime/thrillers/scary movies! I was conceived on Halloween and my mother’s water broke while watching Jaws, so I feel as though it is fate.
3. I have zero rhythm. I can’t watch another do a dance/workout move and copy them. My mind can’t seem to comprehend what is happening.
4. I am SUCH a foodie, but I can’t for the life of me, make FRENCH TOAST.
5. I have seen Gilmore Girls more times than I can count. And yes, I truly believe I am Lorelai Gilmore (with Rory’s love of books).
6. I love finding good book sales. I honestly can’t think of a better way to spend my day than surrounded by books. I really do want Belle’s Library with the sliding ladder and all.
7. I have naturally curly hair. I would curl it with a curling iron or straighten it for the longest time, because I felt as though it made me look TOO young. Now at 27, I fully embrace the curl.
HERE ARE MY NOMINATIONS:
1.Karalee-Tales of Belle– I just love the vibe her site brings!! She has great beauty posts with makeup recommendations and ideas!
2.The Life of Angela– She has such a fun and vibrant site! I really enjoy her travel posts and photos!
3. Cooking with a Wallflower -Umm YUM!! This site has those drool-worthy photos of food that make you wish the food would just magically appear in front of you! For example, she has a FUNFETTI COOKIE post, yes please!
4. Cooking with Kids – As a mama, I really enjoy blogs like this! Great recipe ideas!
5. Eartha Cooks – I recently found this blog and I am so glad that I did! This site is so colorful and fun with amazing photos and recipes of healthy meals!
6.Bay Area Beauty Blogger – Yes, this is definitely a beauty blogger’s go-to site. But, I love this site for the Toddler Craft Idea posts. As a mama of a 2 year old, It is GREAT!
ALSO I would like to APOLOGIZE for the fact that this nomination list is BEYOND SHORT.
My toddler is LITERALLY climbing on me and hitting the keys on the key board.
SO, THANK YOU SO SO much for the nomination.
And Thanks to all the great blogs out there that continue to inspire me.